We go through countless challenging situations in life where we stumble, we fall, and we try to get back up, or sometimes lose to the situations or the inevitable. But actually we never lose anything, we surrender, and when we decide to surrender, we leave all to God which is not our defeat but a victory, because God never makes His children to lose. Surrendering to God after endless efforts and trials is a victory to be cherished and get excited about the result that God Himself is going to fetch for us, and that is what I always say to myself ‘God’s Best, yet to come’.
We try and try but we fail, why? Because God wants us to practice a lot of things that He wants us to learn and be prepared for, and when we still fail to reach, God wants to intervene to reach our reaching. Because He wants us to land safely to our goal, God will never abandon us during our journey of faith with Him. All we have to do is keep repeating and believing in our minds and hearts that God’s best is yet to come. We need to continue pushing ourselves every day to God’s best, and never get satisfied with this feeling. When we get something good we must plan to get better and ultimately God’s ways will take us to the best.
A long struggle of mind and body can make us grow weary and insufficient, but our ultimate goal of experiencing God’s best can spark a new life in our endeavors.
Trying these steps to achieve God’s best in your lives really helps:
- Be confident about God’s presence in your life.
- Know He is there with you.
- Express your gratitude toward Him all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME!
- Always believe in your actions, because they are also through the Lord Himself.
- Believe and tell God that you have done all what you could do and surrender to Him.
- Don’t seek revenge for your hurt, let God take the call. Believe, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord (Deuteronomy 32:35).
- Pray and Pray and Pray for everything you are grateful for, and the things your are asking for.
- Talk to Him often, pour out your heart to Him and seek His guidance in silence.
Keep your focus only on God’s Best!